Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenege: Day 4 -"My Parents"

Hello Everyone!
I honestly can't believe I have actually followed through with this challenge! Of course, it is only day 4....haha

Day 4- My parents








My
Parents
:)
These are my parents. And I love them both very, very, very much.
My parents are divorced so, I dont really have many pictures of us together. But, these will suffice.

Both of them are very special to my heart and I'm glad I got to do an entire blog on just them. :)
blessings.
caity.

3 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

love you katy!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

They look wonderful! I bet you get it a lot, but I think you for sure look like your momma!

The Menopause Monologue said...

you DO have pics of you with your mom and dad!!!! you were 13 or so when we divorced!!!! heller!

Post a Comment