Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I'm Lovin' WEDNESDAY!

OHEMGEE! 

I'm blogging twice within one week! 
Told y'all I'd try to do better!

Bet. 

Today is...
  
And on this lovely Wednesday, I am loving...

-Milk. 
Chocolate Milk, white milk. 
 (Sippin' this-The absolute best chocolate milk around)
You know, pretty much any kind of milk.
Super strange. I'm well aware. 

-This
 Um, I need to go to where ever this lovely view is. 
Pronto, Squanto. 

-Can I have THIS?
Just call me Sassy.

-And if this doesn't scream Caitlyn, you are crazy. 
I mean, I am the girl who has pretty much everything monogrammed. 
-I love a good monogrammed anything. ha. 

Now, what are YOU lovin' on this fabulous Wednesday?

 Now for TRUTH.
Real life.
My blog needs a makeover. 
I would take her to MAC if they did that sort of thing. But they don't. 
Already checked. 
And I would do it myself if I wasn't soooooo completely confused about how to change everything.
(Confession: my biggest fear is that I would change something accidentally and it would never get back to the same.)

I want it to be whimsical and young and...ME. 
And right now, it is totally not me. 
And I feel like if I loved my blog, it would motivate me to blog more.  
  
HELP.
 
Suggestions on how? 
I'd pretty much give someone my password to do it for me. 
I wish I were kidding. 
Holla at ya girl if you're up for it!

Almost Friday, friends!
 
 
  caitlyn. 
 
 


2 comments:

Lauren said...

I wish I loved Milk. :)

and.... we have to start planning our NYC/DC Trip! I love your blog and you'll figure out the design! You know I'm changing mine every 10 days.

peace and blessins

caitlyn said...

I get so excited when I see that someone has commented on my blog. Makes me feel special.

Peace an blessin's.

Post a Comment