Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My fall TO-DO list!

Hey Blogger-ville!

It's been a bit of a crazy week. And it's only Tuesday. 

I've found that blogging is a de-stresser so.... here I am.  
Gotta get rid of some anxiety.

And also be productive(in some sort, haha) at the same time!


So, here is my to-do list!

Caitlyn's Fall To-Do List

1. Buy new clothes. 
-I've lost some weight since last year, soooooo a lot of my clothes don't fit.
Seriously, I put on a pair of dress pants the other day and I looked like MC Hammer. 
Fun times.


2. Pay for graduation. 
-Ha, I need to do this soon. Before December. Mental note. 
WHOOO-HOOOO!
I'm a college senior. I graduate this year. 
Craaaaaaaazy.


3.Find the perfect outfit for The Egg Bowl. 
-I know this will never happen. It just makes me feel better knowing I've thought about it. But seriously. I'll look a hot-mess by the time I get there so what does it matter? 
Brainstorming:




(all looks can be found at: When I get skinny.)

4. Find more Crock-Pot recipes. 
-So, I've pretty much mastered this one CP dish. And, if I must say so, it's pretty darn delish. It's an Italian Chicken recipe. 5 ingredients. No prep. And sooooooo good. 
I just need more recipes to add variety to my life. It's getting a bit monotonous.
The food aspect is, at least. 
 Recipe: here!

5. Plan Spring Break.
-I know, I know. It like, 6 months away. But, if I don't start early, I will freak out. 
So, Lauren and I are planning on going to D.C. but we will see how that works it's self out during the next 6 months. :) 


6. Take fun pictures.
-I really want to do something to remember this time in my life. Mama, I want to do our family pictures this year somewhere where the leave have all fallen and they are red and yellow. Right before sunset.
Pretty. 


7. Read a book outside.
-It's just lovely outside right now. And I hope it will stay this way for a little while. And I'd love to find a spot that I can go and enjoy the changing seasons. 

8. Survive SCHOOL.
-I am so sick of it all. I can't even talk about it any more. 

9. Find that PERFECT fall nail color.
-Girls, you all know what I mean. The one that just screams "IT'S FALL, Y'ALL!!!".
I need to find it. I'm loving the browns, nudes, wines, reds...
I love them all. But, there is this one from OPI...
Espresso.  I'm in love!!!

10. Get some mums.
-I'd love to put some outside my door at my apartment but I did not inherit my mother's green thumb. So, I might kill them. But I think they would be so cute. So festive. 
 Mama Noni, are you proud?

11. Open the windows and air my apartment out!!!!
-I CANNOT wait for this day to come! I absolutely love doing this. It's just been a little bit too warm so far or I've had other things happening the days it has been cool enough. But soon y'all. 
D-40 is about to get slapped with some fresh air.  

12. Respect the pumpkin.
-Flavor, that is. I'm not a fan. At all. 
I want to like pumpkin(because of the amazing recipes on Pinterest) but I don't. 
Maybe my taste buds will change. 

Well, that's all I have on my mind right now...
There will be more.

Goodnight, y'all.

caitlyn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To improve your crock-pot love:
Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops (would also work with chicken)
2-4 pork chops
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can of water (use the empty cream of chicken can)
1 packet of ranch dressing seasoning

Put all ingredients in the crock pot. Stir a bit to mix the ranch with the cream of chicken. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve over pasta or rice. I prefer rice, because the sauce gets all soaked and yummy.
Some cousin love! Hope your senior year of college flies by! You can do it!!!

caitlyn said...

Thank you, Ashley!!!! I will be trying it out!

Lauren said...

I love everything about this post! Especially the "already looking for Egg Bowl" outfits. Who have I turned you in to? Yay! HOtty Toddy! Love you best!

caitlyn said...

It's scary... LOL!

Post a Comment