Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lauren, 23, North Mississippi


I'm linking up today for Singles Day with Kelly's Korner Blog. 

Hello bloggin' world!

I'd like you to meet someone very special to me.

My Best, Lauren Patton.

There is SOOOOO much I want to tell everyone about my best friend! There is NO possible way I can put it all in one blog. So, I'm just gonna hit the big stuff. 

Okay!

 A few things you need to know about this precious woman:

 -She loves the Lord more than anything in the world. She reminds me daily of how a Godly woman is supposed to act and carry herself with dignity and self-respect.
  

 -She is a 1st grade teacher! And she loves her little firsties! And they loveee her! This girl definitely has a huge heart for children. I admire her for that.


-She is the bargain shopper extraordinaire! Y'all, this girl finds THE BEST deals. I don't know how she does it. 
 (pretty sure this was a thrift store find. Sorry Elle Pea if its not.) :)
Just an example of how thrifty she is!


-She is the biggest Ole Miss fan you will EVER meet. You can win her over just by saying, "HOTTY TODDY!!!!". You better be able to hang with her and her love of OM. It's deep rooted but it is one of those things that makes her Lauren.


-She has a precious fur-baby named Harper. That dog runs the show. But, she's precious! 

-She loves her friends. If you looked up the definition of a "good friend", Lauren Patton's picture would be right there. This girl has friends for days! (see my post about my afternoon with Miss Ole Miss.) 
 But really, she is a great friend. Can't express it enough.



 -She is spontaneous. The girl has no plans. She just does. And for me, who must have a plan at all times, she definitely takes me out of my comfort zone. But, it's fun! She is so much fun! She LOVES life and it is very evident. She LOVES people and that too is very evident. And she LOVES the Lord and that is what stands out to me the most.

 -She is a HUGE family person. She loves her family.
(Pictured: Her father, mother, and brother.)


-She is just so cute, all the time! Her style is pretty phenomenal. And I think she is gorgeous. Not only on the outside, but genuinely gorgeous on the inside.
She's really precious, y'all. And I am so blessed to call her my Best.


Of course I think my best friend is the bomb-diggity. I mean, she's my Best?!
But, I know her heart. We are in the same club-The Singles Club- and we talk about this stuff. She will make the best wife, mother, and best friend any man could ever ask for. 
If you have questions or want to know more about my sweet friend, email me at: divalifeincollege@gmail.com or her at: lil_patton07@hotmail.com

Okay you single men.... Let me hear it! 

caitlyn.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

She sounds SO FUN!! I'm sending this link to my friend Phil right now! :)

caitlyn said...

She is so fun!!!! Hope to hear from you soon!

suwhoez said...

Discover More Here luxury replica bags anonymous dior dolabuy visit here bag replica high quality

Post a Comment