Monday, September 17, 2012

Procrastination Penny.

Hello, my name is Procrastination Penny. And I have a test and 2 lesson plans due tomorrow....
And I decide to blog.

Typical Monday. 

I have SOOOOO many blog topics I'd love to blog about so hopefully they'll motivate me to do better with this.

It's monday, my roommate and I are both sick, it's rainy outside...
I mean, I'm not loving today.

But, here is something I am loving...

Last night on my never-ending drive back to Columbus, I drove back late enough to listen to the Ryan Seacrest Top 20 show on XM or whatever. 

And y'all, they played this song that made me cry.
Okay, sob would be a better word. 

Girls, y'all know what I mean. It's so sweet your heart starts to hurt and then your eyes start to burn and then the tears come...

SO precious. 

It's called "Finally Found You" by Enrique Iglesias. 
Pretty sure it's brand-spanking new because I have never heard it until last night. 

And PLEASE do not judge me for liking an Enrique song. :)
It's the chorus that really got me. The rest of it is just "eh". 

"In this crazy world of choices I've only got a few
Either you're coming with me, or I'm coming with you
Cause I finally found, I finally found you
You never have to worry if what I say is true
Girl I've been looking for you
And when I saw you I knew
That I finally found, I finally found you"

I think it's pretty precious. 
See for yourself!


Guys don't say stuff like this in real life.
But, it's nice to hear in a song.
I do believe the world would be a better place if men did say this sort of stuff, though.
I'm sure people disagree with that statement. Ha.

Happy Monday! 

caitlyn.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Keep the blogs coming! Sweet song! :)

Post a Comment