Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenege: Day 2

Hello bloggers!
I apologize for not blogging yesterday, but I will make it up. :)
30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2
"Explain your blog title."
Well, The Diva Life in College is the complete essence of ME. I am a DIVA and I LOVE being a Diva. ha ha. :)
I'm just kidding. The Diva Life in College was originally meant to be a memoir of my life while I'm in college. I'm in my 3rd year so far, and I'm not doing a great job of sharing my life on here.
As a full-time college student, I have a lot of decisions to make and some are coming really soon. :/
But, this blog was just meant to keep all of my stalkers up-to-date on my life.
Stalkers that include: my family that live far away, family who live really close, and nosey people. I don't care. :)
Any who, THIS is The Diva Life in College.
I hope you enjoy.
Have a great day! :)
caity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment