Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh, sweet heavens.

If I had a dollar for every time I have said "Oh, sweet heavens!" in the past 3 days, I could buy my favorite pair of Jimmy Choo's! It has been one of THOSE weeks....

Oh, yes.


I have a serious weakness for shoes.


I haven't been in the best of moods and I most defiantly have been a bitter, bitter person. And its sad that I just admitted that. I don't know why I've been bitter, I just have. I think sometimes when life is changing and things are new to me, sometimes I don't know how to respond and I become stressed and in return bitter. Oh, confessions....


On a lighter note, my roommate is currently on a luxurious cruise to Cozumel, Mexico. Without me. And I am so jealous. OOH wee.... Oh well.


I guess I can't finish this blog without saying that I graduate from ICC in one month.


whoo-hooo. Do you feel my excitement? Didn't think so.


0 comments:

Post a Comment